Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bowel Infection More Condition_symptoms Might Have Pneumatosis Or Bowel Infection? Question Regarding My Preemie Son?

Might have pneumatosis or bowel infection? Question regarding my preemie son? - bowel infection more condition_symptoms

I have a premature birth name Vincent. He was born about 34 weeks and was fine. He was breathing on his own, finally emerged from the ITS and the child is the most content you never want to fulfill. The document with the name and said he spit after eating a little bit this afternoon and noticed the belly swollen and hard .. said that although he did not act sick, they took an X-ray and a little air in the bowel wall and a small amount of blood in the stool. He said that in this phase is all they ask is a little air in the intestinal wall ... but if the situation worsens then pnuemitosis is a NEC?
Does anyone have any information about this topic and its gravity? The fear of death, and my nerves are shot .. My baby's gone in the restoration of 2 hours from me, I'll see every day, but IM thinking about a place for the next two nights, to be with him .. : (
xraying every 4 hours .. Now wait for the results

No comments:

Post a Comment