Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Prolapsed Uterus More Condition_symptoms Of Can A Prolapsed Uterus Cause Infertility?

Can a Prolapsed Uterus cause infertility? - prolapsed uterus more condition_symptoms of

Diagnosed I am a woman of 33 years, was under severe uterine prolapse at the age of 24 I knew that something was wrong before I was diagnosed, but it was difficult to fully test to the incident. Many doctors I was surprised because I am young, have never seen someone so. I was told that women generally suffer from this disease are older women undergo a hysterectomy, or had several children. I've never been pregnant, and when I asked whether my condition can be the cause, I said no, and never had an affair. I researched on the internet I have read, never a story of another woman with my problem. My sister also has a prolapsed uterus, but she has children and said that our situation is probably hereditary. I think this theory is true, but I have no children and I think my condition is the cause of my infertility. Anyone else have this condition and has no children?

No comments:

Post a Comment