Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cyberhome Dvd Recorders A Very Disappointing Product Bought A New CyberHome DVD Player/Recorder DVR 1200 Yesterday To Record Movies From Tv. Question?

Bought a new CyberHome DVD Player/Recorder DVR 1200 yesterday to record movies from Tv. Question? - cyberhome dvd recorders a very disappointing product

I have DISH Network TV. I have my TV and DVD player / recorder, and all the satellite feeds. I pushed record to see whether the tape would be my daughter's Hannah Montana. After the show, I stopped and ended. I've sold out the CD and put it on my computer. It shows the CD in the drive. I have the Maxell DVD-R 4.7 GB and set it for 3 hours playing around. He will not play on my computer. He hopes to record movies and then get used to connect with my recorder, and all my VHS movies to CD. I've heard comments about CyberHome are not good, but it is new and costs only 53.00, but without instructions. Once completed and would not play on your computer, put it in the recorder and played. What should I do. I am a single mother and do not pay much money for it. I too had hoped that the tape fast films, outside of my chain of science education.

No comments:

Post a Comment