Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ovarian Cancer Prognosis More Condition_symptoms Ovarian Cancer???

Ovarian Cancer??? - ovarian cancer prognosis more condition_symptoms

My mother came home today after a series of biopsies, after informed that he had a very small tumor in one of the ovaries and uterus (not quite sure "that indicate the" egg ", but said it was the uterus, ovaries). She had the tumor be removed immediately. The doctor said that if the tumor was a bit bigger, the chemotherapy should Undeger. In any case, the doctor laid her on doxycycline and organizes monthly assessments from now on. My question is: what are the chances that the tumor will become life? Can anyone tell me what the long-term survival from my mother to cancer in May was the uterine or ovarian cancer? "I understand that early diagnosis, as in the case of my mother, the prognosis is significantly improved, but I need a second opinion, as my mother and I are very close.

No comments:

Post a Comment