Friday, December 11, 2009

Pictures Of Herpes Inside The Nose Could This Be Oral Herpes?

Could This be oral herpes? - pictures of herpes inside the nose

I recently found that some dry skin on the corner of one side of my mouth, and scab, and Brown, itching, and is already in place. Only about a week my lips have become dry and I felt a sore throat and swollen lymph nodes had. The little mole insde formed in my lip, not like any of the pictures I have seen on the Internet, herpes, however, inflammation of the throat and lips seem to be extremely dry herpes symptoms. I see these last few weeks and gave oral sex and the week after I was when I saw the sore throat that swallowing was difficult. followed by other cold symptoms. I am afraid of miniature bulge appeared in the lip, but do not know how many potholes I've seen in herpes picture, but pink. My lips are perfectly smooth and hydrated Super Dry, a month ago and crumbly, and I think it started after the oral sex this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment