Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Electronic Room Thermostat Lifespan Of A Electronic Programmable Thermostat?

Lifespan of a electronic programmable thermostat? - electronic room thermostat

I was wondering if anyone knows what the average / service life of an electronic programmable thermostat. I think problems with my stay in the furnace and the thermostat, which will be produced. I do not know if my thermostat is bad or if I have a problem with my stove.

The thermostat is a Honeywell and is approximately 10 1 / Year 2nd We never had any problems with it. If the solution to my problem, I tried to blow up the air temperature by pressing the "Hold" and the establishment of a few degrees. The furnace is sometimes more, sometimes not. It heats up the house lights up, but I saw the temperature jump from 68 to 70 with a wink. Also apparently not willing to go higher than what the timeline is that stumble the time of day, no matter how high the temperature hit me on the hold button.

Thank you!

4 comments:

tinman97... said...

Mine was about 7 or 8 years old when he died.

AKA Inverse Mushroom Cloud said...

10 years is a pretty good life for an electronic thermostat.

I'm the one with static electricity after 2 years.

I get a new replacement and then. Very easy to self-employment.

Harley Drive said...

have the MTBF of the device or on the instructions of

Joe said...

It could be the same model as me, who is also 10 years old and still works.

It really is no life for all electronic solid state like that. It is a matter of luck.

You can try the batteries * * * * several minutes, and the reprogramming from scratch. This gives you a complete restart.

Good luck.

Post a Comment