Sunday, January 3, 2010

Swimming Pool Wedgie Girl Should I Be Worried?

Should i be worried? - swimming pool wedgie girl

so my sister and my sisters BF went for a walk in the park with our dog and a lady who comes from him and let your dog play with 2 W / our dog, is complete when it is nice and everything. not normal? Then you start askin my sis # and invites us to his house to go swimming. and named after my sis # our house, gave him the address, home and cell # then adds that she thinks my sister is cute. Then he asked me to take SIS BF & me & tell me they were all nice. she has learned a lot from her, like her work and her many cats at home. She says she has a beautiful house and a beautiful swimming pool, and adds that if you do not always go for a swim, that we should go. And we were all a little strange to think that shes CUS she kept smoking and fucking wedgie, then asked where he lived, and almost finished the house and said, "I wish you could come see aw the pool," I was how to make a lil sis fear, but perhaps Shes tryna Just Friends? she is 30-40 years

1 comment:

mamimia1... said...

It comes in May feel lonely and need company. Probably have friends who have experienced a kind of tragedy or loss of a few years ago, or it may simply a likeable person. However, more needs to be very careful what your phone number, whatever, just to be safe. Sometimes there is little or no explanation for certain human behaviors, but be careful if they can be completely harmless. By the way is never a problem to be honest and say that you do not want to reveal personal information or say that he would like to know a person before the insurance rates exchange.Be!

Post a Comment