Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sasuke Uchiha Games Rate My Fire Naruto Deck?

Rate my fire naruto deck? - sasuke uchiha games

My friends helped me build this bridge is a veteran and the other is about VeternĂ¡ but I know what you ask, I think in the new game, so that the sentence? / 5
Ninjas
Kiba Inuzuka - Common x2
Kiba Inuzuka - Uncommon
Kakashi Hatake - Uncommon x2
Sasuke Uchiha - Common X3
Itachi Uchiha - Uncommon x2
Itachi Uchiha - Super Rare
Mikoto Uchiha - Common x2
Fugaku Uchiha - Rare x2
Hayate Gekko - Rare x 2
Akamaru - x2 common
Genma Shiranui - Common x2
Sakura Haruno - rare
Sakura Haruno - rare
nawak - Uncommon
Jutsu
Sharingan Eye - Rare x2
Chidori - X2 rare
8 Trigram Divination Seal Spell Formula - Joint x2
Lions Barrage - Super Rare
Lightning Blade - rare
Fire Style Phoenix Flower Jutsu - rare
Fire Fireball Jutsu style - rarely
Mission
A shadow in the moonlight - Uncommon x3
Guess Tsunade - Common x2
Ambitious Eyes - Uncommon x2
Guess where I throw another Tsunade eyed ambitious

1 comment:

brittany b said...

http://onlineart.dizzy.at
You can get much information on this site if you get a blue link on the website.

Post a Comment