Friday, February 12, 2010

Black Dots On Skin Asian I Have Small Black Dots All On Raindom Parts Of My Skin? Not Moles...?

I have small black dots all on raindom parts of my skin? Not moles...? - black dots on skin asian

I have never Getting Started these spots on my skin, up to about degree. 3. Since I've stopped growing. They are not like freckles, because there are a ton of them in one area, but it is as if one or two in the womb, and two for my eyes and very little legs, etc. They all scattered. They are brown / black or black. They are very small. And they are not high at all.
I am in Asia, and I noticed that the Asians are also other places in random areas of your skin.
Can anyone tell me what these spots and what can I do to get rid of them?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh they are so rude!

A Little Birdy said...

I am also in Asia, and these things happened to me. This random dots that should appear in the body, just because you are too stressful. Try to have fun and take time to read a good book or go to the park. Points, not because they do not own, just take some time to relax, and I'm sure it will pass.

Chaslyn said...

Buttons

natgal4 said...

Blackheads

♡ Wishful thinking ♡ said...

These are black spots, which partially or clogged pores.
You can use an acne or detergent or baking soda will clean peeling of the skin on the skin.

Or could the "moles" are caught by accident, such as black / brown spots. You can not do much, unless you want to laser surgry. Skin peeling or micro dermabrasion disappear.

I have dark brown spots / shuffle around my body - but only a few! I had to dispel once and on his fingers for several years. I have a foot in the heel this year. But I have no idea why they occur.

Post a Comment