Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cheaters Movie Online I Have A Book Report On "A Clockwork Orange" Due Tomorrow And I Havnt Read And Dont Own A Copy. Help?

I have a book report on "A Clockwork Orange" due tomorrow and i havnt read and dont own a copy. Help? - cheaters movie online

I saw the movie, but I know there are differences between the two. I would at least go through the book so that he can in what I do not know the film to fill. I do not consider myself a cheat and does not want to use SparkNotes or something similar. Does anybody know where I can find an online version of the book?

5 comments:

I <3 Taylor Alison Swift said...

Go to page:
http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/clockworko ...

This is the SparkNotes for giving you a summary of each chapter analyzes PLUS you can write all the information and ideas about important things to be preserved. There is no way an online version of the whole book to find, because it is protected by copyright, and it would be if they were free. To deal with the fact that you are cheated this time. I know that seems mean but it is your fault that waited until the last moment, and if you're desperate, you have to take desperate measures.

treppab said...

sparknotes.com

jane said...

They deserve bad grades. Do your homework f-Ing.

monkeypo... said...

SparkNotes haha is fraud is not only save time ..
and even if you find an online version of the book .. What are you doing .. Read all tonight? yeah .. good idea.

In the meantime .. Review
http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/clockworko ...

Dave said...

http://www.pinkmonkey.com
where there are tons of sites Book Notes

Post a Comment