Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tech Decks Zero Skateboard Help?

Skateboard help? - tech decks zero

Ok, so I like to collect a personal consultation, but I had a little trouble deciding what to do (Tell me what you do best and what does not hurt my wallet too much):

BTW, I mainly had to move my table use, but I'm going a few rounds from time to time (but transportaion is the most important thing in this forum for me.)

Or, if the dress is too expensive, I am on a full pension? (If they were cheaper?)

Period:
Most of the Foundation, Zero, Lib Tech, Powell, Plan B, Habitat, Girl, Skater Roadkill, Baker

Trucks:
Tensor, Independent, Phantom Thunder

Tires:
Bones, Spitfire, Ricta, green, easy Darkstars urethane blanks 100%

Stock:
Reds bones?

The exact dates, I'm looking for are: Wheels 32-32.5 "x 7.5-7.75" cover - 4.74-5.0 "Truck (Height MD) - 55mm and 99A - ABEC 3

In addition, may not in the grip tape?

Thank you for your answers ... I really appreciate.

(I know, I re-post sorry)

5 comments:

Judgey said...

Anyone who had a total price for now, and get, if you like skating, then you should rank with a specially designed board

Mellie said...

When it moved mostly, I have only one layer of white, but when I made the list, I would choose choose Coz I think that their desinngs Girl are many good (and not just coz im a girl). Phantom trucks I have in the past were so good, Spitfire wheels, I had always liked it and the bearing of luck, but I do not skate, you there?
Nar I wish the Foundation all about the same quality, I hope I have helped and happy skating friend
:)

windy millar said...

Right, I mean when you try to move and to search for a full recovery can be a poison or a voltage much cheaper, but make sure that the ball movement and more than 20 pounds to buy it or regret before serious that all the better for you Cos you could could save a lot of £ £ £

windy millar said...

Right, I mean when you try to move and to search for a full recovery can be a poison or a voltage much cheaper, but make sure that the ball movement and more than 20 pounds to buy it or regret before serious that all the better for you Cos you could could save a lot of £ £ £

windy millar said...

Right, I mean when you try to move and to search for a full recovery can be a poison or a voltage much cheaper, but make sure that the ball movement and more than 20 pounds to buy it or regret before serious that all the better for you Cos you could could save a lot of £ £ £

Post a Comment