Monday, February 8, 2010

New Frames Old Prescription Can I Change My Glasses With The Same Prescription As The Old Ones?

Can I change my glasses with the same prescription as the old ones? - new frames old prescription

Neither my glasses. I bought the big black frame (fashion) spectacles a year ago. I was in college, but now that I graduated and I'm looking for a job. And I would be less dramatic for some, a conservative future.

Can I use my old lenses, ask them to buy new lenses, the same pictures and recipes as the previous one? (I do not have the document so you can only get the measure of my old friends)

or should I check my eyes again?

3 comments:

kiki said...

You can measure their glasses and get you the recipe. He proposed a test in May, as one year. If you are transferring lenses from one image to another, should have a smaller frame. If you opt for a new pair, but with the same recipe, they can grow old. Or, they can only receive information from the doctor who could get their last review. Good luck.

Jazzy said...

U need a review

C M said...

Yes, I have it in places in the mall, such as LensCrafters.

Post a Comment