Saturday, February 13, 2010

Template For Community Service Letter Can I Make My Own Community Service Hours Sheet?

Can I make my own community service hours sheet? - template for community service letter

Can I upgrade to Microsoft Office or something and create my own piece of hours of community service? I have some, but went to school or for scholarships ... I am no good reason. I have a few hours of community service, while I go to university.

I have these categories ... Tell me, if I have missed:

Date
Employers
Time (Start)
Time (end)
Total Time (s)
Signature

Even if you know where they can download templates for community service, you can send me the link? I looked on Microsoft.com, but could find none.

Thank you! :)

2 comments:

Logan said...

Microsoft Office Excel as a model for you as worksheets. You can start by, what they are prefabricated, or just start Strachan. I should mention that, even if it is difficult and needs to have tutorials ... I had to play and to clarify for me.

I'm working on one now. Microsoft Office) 2007 is the oldest (and confusing. It offers a variety of professional models. Mine is my school and I must say, that is, the service leaves from the high school down the best reference for what to put.

Try also: United Nations, and not the employer, or combine the two with a bar symbol "/".

If the event was) a long time (eg volunteering in a camp, should time / order, the first day, we were in this lAST day he serves. with the time window is the first day, charged at the service.

<3Gymnas... said...

You can go to Exel and then do it that way. It may be difficult to do, but perhaps the only way to

Post a Comment